This article explains how you can set up / configure your Openprovider Module for the newly introduced plugin "Blesta".
Following are the steps you can navigate to :
- Installing the Module Files
- Configuration of the module
- How to modify Nameservers in Blesta
Installing the Module Files
Copy the contents of the `openprovider` folder from the github repository into
After this point, you can follow the instructions from: Blesta User Manual
Installing the module from Blesta admin area
- Navigate to the modules page Settings > Modules
- Navigate to the “Available” modules tab and install Openprovider
Configuring the module
- From the “Manage Openprovider” page select “Add Account”
- Add account details and select whether to use the test environment
- If you receive the error message “Oops, something wrong: The username, password and test mode combination appear to be invalid, or your Openprovider account may not be configured to allow API access.” Then you then you can try the following:
- Check API whitelist
- Check API access for your account
- Check that the credentials you supplied are for the live or test account
- Check that the credentials are correctly entered
Create at least two package group
- Create a package group for domains;
- Create an additional package group, since this is required for Blesta. A test example might be for hosting packages.
Enable a payment gateway
- Navigate to Settings > Payment gateways > Available
- For testing purposes, enable the Blesta “Offline Payments” gateway
Create an order form for domains
- Navigate to Packages > Order forms > Create new
- Type: Domain and other
- Template can be “AJAX boxes”
- Under “domain package group”, select the domains package group
- In “package groups, drag and drop the hosting package group into the active box
Create a package for each TLD which will be offered
- navigate to Packages > Packages and create a new package
- Select the Openprovider module
- Select “any” for which reseller account to use
- Select the desired TLDs from the checkboxes
- Indicate up to five default nameservers
Searching for a domain
- Navigate to the order form
- Search for the desired TLDs
- Select available domains and complete the order form
Automated provisioning of a domain
- Find the invoice for the domain order, and select “Pay”
- From the make payment page choose “record payment for invoice #<number>, instead”
- Indicate the payment details
- Navigate to “Billing > Overview” and accept the order with the indicated domains
- Navigate to Billing > Services > Pending and choose Manage
- Activate the service
- Hopefully everything went well...
- The nameservers of the domain can be modified by the end user in Blesta.
- Navigate to Services in the client area, and click Manage for the desired domain.
- Click the sidebar item Nameservers and enter the desired details.
- Click the icon to save the changes.