This article describes the procedures and requirements of .mk domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
Successful domain registration via RCP or API requires:
- Two or more nameservers or a nameserver group
- Registration is manual process and takes up to 14 days.
- If no trustee is used, VAT from company or Personal ID from registrant is required for domain registration.
- All local and international individuals and legal entities have the right to register .mk and.мкд domains.
Successful domain transfer via RCP or API requires:
- authorisation code
- two or more nameservers or a nameserver group
|Authorization code required||yes|
|Method of confirmation||authcode|
|Registration period after transfer||unchanged|
|Average transfer time||14 days|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .mk domains is available.|
Owner change (trade)
- Trade is manual operation
Please send and email to email@example.com containing the new registrant handle.
- Upon initiation of trade, the registry will send a form that needs to be signed by the new domain owner and has to be sent to the following address:
23 Oktomvri 19A, 011
MK - 1000 SKOPJE
- ID Proof of the new registrant needs to be sent via email
- requested via RCP or API or via support
- not real time. This process can take up to 24 hours to complete, until then the domain will still point to the previous DNS servers.
If it is urgent, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the domain name and new nameservers.
- Requested via RCP or API
Restore / reactivate
- Send an email to email@example.com and provide the domain name you want to restore.
|Registration agreement||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following:
Due to the regular changes in registry rules and configuration or missing information from registry side, and despite our effort to keep our knowledge base up-to-date, information in the knowledge base may be outdated or incorrect. If you encounter some issue, please report it through the "HotJar" feedback collector on the bottom right, or (if it is blocked by your browser) by clicking the "Submit a request" link below. No rights can be derived from the information in this knowledge base. If there is discrepancy between the knowledge base and the process in Openprovider, the process in Openprovider is leading.