This article describes the procedures and requirements of .do domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
Additional notes on a .do transfer
|Authorization code required
|Method of confirmation
|Registration period after transfer
|Average transfer time
|Advanced and simple transfers available
|Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .do domains is available.
Owner change (trade)For the change of registrant special documents are required.
In case of a natural person
- Original letter requesting the holder's change, indicating the information to modify, signed by the domain name holder.
- Copy of official personal identification document with photography of the domain name holder
In case of a legal person
- Letter in original requesting the holder's change, indicating the information to modify, signed by the legal representative of the domain name holder.
- Copy of official personal identification document with photography of the legal representative of the domain name holder.
- Certification of the registration of the trade name
NIC.DO may request additional documentation if considering it to be necessary. The required documents have to be provided to our support team.
Other updateA contact or nameserver update can be performed by updating the domain in your panel. This change is processed manually by our support team and may take up to 24 hours.
Restore / reactivateThis can not be done via the Control panel or API.
If the domain is expired less than 30 days ago, please contact Openprovider support to manually restore and renew the domain.
|The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following:
Due to the regular changes in registry rules and configuration or missing information from registry side, and despite our effort to keep our knowledge base up-to-date, information in the knowledge base may be outdated or incorrect. If you encounter some issue, please report it through the "HotJar" feedback collector on the bottom right, or (if it is blocked by your browser) by clicking the "Submit a request" link below. No rights can be derived from the information in this knowledge base. If there is discrepancy between the knowledge base and the process in Openprovider, the process in Openprovider is leading.