This article describes the procedures and requirements of .do domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
The registration of a .do domain can take up to 5 till 8 workingdays to be processed at the registry.
To transfer a .do domain name please make sure to first get the authorisation code from the current registrar. After you request the transfer an e-mail will be sent to the domain holder to confirm the transfer of the domain. The transfer has to be confirmed within 10 days.
Additional notes on a .do transfer
|Authorization code required||yes|
|Method of confirmation||authcode|
|Registration period after transfer||unchanged|
|Average transfer time||Realtime|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .do domains is available.|
Owner change (trade)For the change of registrant special documents are required.
In case of a natural person
- Original letter requesting the holder's change, indicating the information to modify, signed by the domain name holder.
- Copy of official personal identification document with photography of the domain name holder
In case of a legal person
- Letter in original requesting the holder's change, indicating the information to modify, signed by the legal representative of the domain name holder.
- Copy of official personal identification document with photography of the legal representative of the domain name holder.
- Certification of the registration of the trade name
NIC.DO may request additional documentation if considering it to be necessary. The required documents have to be provided to our support team.
Other updateA contact or nameserver update can be performed by updating the domain in your panel. This change is processed manually by our support team and may take up to 24 hours.
Restore / reactivate
|Registration agreement||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: