A new registration can be done through the control panel.
realtime? No, it is a manual process that requires paperwork. When you start the order, you will automatically receive an e-mail with further instructions.
- Limited number of domains per registrant.
- Domain name has to be very close to company name.
- Confirmation required. Copy of commercial licence (companies) or copy of Identity Card (individuals).
- Local domain administrator (AdminC) required.
- Local domain owner (OwnerC) required (office/residence).
A domain transfer can only be started with the current domain details as per whois record. Please, send to your current provider this:
|Transfer authorization code required||no|
|Method of confirmation||via approval e-mail sent to the current whois registrant / admin contact|
|Registration period after transfer||12 months|
|Transfer time||depends on how fast the whois contact and the old registrar approves the transfer|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more domains is available.|
No trade request possible. Ownerchange can be processed after the succesful transfer-in via an ownerchange / update request.
No delete request possible. Domains can only expire and will not be renewed then.
possible for 30 days after deletion.
we need an e-mail in such cases as we always have to clarify with our vendor.
|Detailed extension information|
Japan Registry Services Co., Ltd.