This article describes the procedures and requirements of .aw domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
The registry requires:
- The applicant's business registration certificate is registered in Aruba for the registration of the domain name.
- A completed application form requesting the registration of the domain name.
Registration of a requested domain name can be rejected if in SETAR’s reasonable judgment it may be conceived that,
- the domain name appears on the list of reserved names or names excluded from registration;
- such an identical domain name has already been registered or a request for such registration is in process;
- provide false information.
- the domain name does not meet the technical requirements stipulated thereto.
- the domain name to be in violation of the law, civil order and good ethics;
- the domain name contains or gives a general indication that may be deceiving;
- the domain name in SETAR’s judgment may give cause to confusion in society;
- the domain name may contain a place-name in Aruba, unless the application is submitted by the Government or by a governmental department concerned.
Transfers are currently not supported.
|Authorization code required||no|
|Method of confirmation|
|Registration period after transfer|
|Average transfer time||n/a|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .aw domains is available.|
Owner change (trade)
Trades are currently not supported.
Updates are currently not supported.
Deletes are currently not supported.
Restore / reactivate
Reactivations are currently not supported.
|Registration agreement||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following:
Due to the regular changes in registry rules and configuration or missing information from registry side, and despite our effort to keep our knowledge base up-to-date, information in the knowledge base may be outdated or incorrect. If you encounter some issue, please report it through the "HotJar" feedback collector on the bottom right, or (if it is blocked by your browser) by clicking the "Submit a request" link below. No rights can be derived from the information in this knowledge base. If there is discrepancy between the knowledge base and the process in Openprovider, the process in Openprovider is leading.