This article describes the procedures and requirements of .in domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
- Transfer not allowed less than 60 days after domain registration
|Authorization code required||yes|
|Method of confirmation||authcode|
|Registration period after transfer||extends|
|Average transfer time||Max 10 days|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .in domains is available.|
Owner change (trade)
- Trade - via RCP or API, by updating the owner handle
- Confirmation - via email to losing and gaining domain owners
- Delete - via RCP or API
- Domains, deleted explicitly - locked in hard quarantine 28 days after deletion
- Expired domains - locked in soft quarantine for 44 days. If not restored - locked in hard quarantine 28 more days
Restore / reactivate
|Registration agreement||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: