You can start the registration in your control panel.
After that, we will forward you a registration document which the registrant will need to sign and sent back to us.
The transfer can be started in your control panel using an authorisation code.
|Transfer authorization code required
|Method of confirmation
|Registration period after transfer
|Advanced and simple transfers available
||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .ee domains is available.
Trade (owner change)
NO restores possible for deleted domains.
|Detailed extension information
- DNSSEC support: no
- Registration period: 1-10 years
- Renewal date offset: 0 days
The number of days before the registry's expiration date, that Openprovider requires the domain to be renewed or expired. More info.
- Soft quarantine period: n/a days
During this period, following after an expiration, the domain can be restored for free. This period does not apply if the domain is deleted explicitly. More info.
- Quarantine period: 0 days
During this period, an expired or deleted domain name can be reactivated at an additional fee.
- Local presence required? yes
- Does Openprovider provide local presence services? yes
- Local activity required? no
- Correct nameserver configuration required? yes
- Nameservers must be configured and return an authoritative answer before the domain is requested.
- Local address of the domain owner is required.
- Domains can be registered and managed via our trustee service.
- Limited number of domains per registrant.
- Tax number (individual) or VAT number (company) is required.
||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: