After ordering the registration of your domain name, a set of documents are sent by e-mail which should be completed, signed and returned by fax or e-mail. Those documents include:
- excerpt from the commercial register of the domain owner company which needs to correspond with the domain name
- or trademark paperwork that needs to correspond with the domain name (additionally the excerpt from the commercial register of the domain owner company)
- or copy of the passport of the domain owner (in case of an individual)
- The registration form (completed, signed and stamped) that you receive by e-mail
- If the owner does not reside in Turkey: confirmation of relationship with Turkey (invoice issued by domain owner, franchising agreement, distribution agreement, ...)
After the registry accepts the documents, the domain is registered.
Be aware: Owners can not be changed for com.tr domains. A deletion and new registration of the domain is required. This can take over 3 months. Therefore it is important to choose the correct handles during registration.
The current registrar has to change the contacts of the domain to nic-handles of the new registrar.
Please send us an email and we will supply you with the new nic-handles.
|Transfer authorization code required||no|
|Method of confirmation||email,forms|
|Registration period after transfer||restarts|
|Transfer time||10 days|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .com.tr domains is available.|
Owners can not get changed for com.tr domains. A deletion and new registration of the domain is required. This can take over 3 months. Therefore it is important to choose the correct handles during registration.
Nameservers can be updated via your control panel
You can delete the domain via your control panel.
A restore is possible for 3 months after the domain expired.
|Detailed extension information|
|Registration agreement||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: