A registration can be started in the control panel.
A local presence is required.
Unfortunately there is no local presence service for this TLD.
Please send the required documents (see list requirements) to email@example.com
You can request the transfer from your control panel.
After that you will receive a transfer form which needs to be singed by the current owner.
Be aware this is not an automated process and can take some time before the document is send.
|Transfer authorization code required
|Method of confirmation
|Registration period after transfer
|Advanced and simple transfers available
||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .co.th domains is available.
Trade (owner change)
|Detailed extension information
- Available second level domains: .in.th
- DNSSEC support: no
- Registration period:
- Renewal date offset: 0 days
The number of days before the registry's expiration date, that Openprovider requires the domain to be renewed or expired. More info.
- Soft quarantine period: n/a days
During this period, following after an expiration, the domain can be restored for free. This period does not apply if the domain is deleted explicitly. More info.
- Quarantine period: 0 days
During this period, an expired or deleted domain name can be reactivated at an additional fee.
- Local presence required? yes
- Does Openprovider provide local presence services? no
- Local activity required? yes
- Correct nameserver configuration required? yes
- Nameservers must be configured and return an authoritative answer before the domain is requested.
- Local address of the domain owner is required.
- Local address of the domain administrator is required.
- A copy of the commercial licence (companies) or a copy of an Identity Card (individuals) is required.
- If the owner is from outside Thailand, but he has a Thai Trademark for the company, this can also be used for the registration.
- A company can only hold one .co.th domain name.
- The domain name must be similar to the company name.
||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: