Transfer procedure upon request.
|Transfer authorization code required
|Method of confirmation
|Registration period after transfer
|Advanced and simple transfers available
||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .al domains is available.
Trade (owner change)
|Detailed extension information
- Registry: AKEP
- Registry whois:
- Registry web based whois:
- Registry zonefile updates: Every hour (00:00, 01:00, 02:00, ...)
- Available second level domains: .com.al, .net.al, .org.al
- DNSSEC support: no
- Minimum length: 2 characters
- Maximum length: 63 characters
- Allowed characters: a-z 0-9 -
- IDN characters: n/a
- Registration period:
- Renewal date offset: 0 days
The number of days before the registry's expiration date, that Openprovider requires the domain to be renewed or expired. More info.
- Soft quarantine period: n/a days
During this period, following after an expiration, the domain can be restored for free. This period does not apply if the domain is deleted explicitly. More info.
- Quarantine period: 0 days
During this period, an expired or deleted domain name can be reactivated at an additional fee.
- Local presence required? yes
- Does Openprovider provide local presence services? no
- Local activity required? yes
- Correct nameserver configuration required? no
- Local domain owner (OwnerC) required (office/residence).
- Local domain administrator (AdminC) required.
- We do not provide a local presence service.
||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: