This article describes the procedures and requirements of .to domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
Successful domain registration requires:
- two or more nameservers or a nameserver group
- after initiating a transfer via RCP send the domain's customer NIC handle and password to Openprovider support
- upon successfully transferring a .to domain, it is automatically renewed for two years
- didn't receive the code? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Authorization code required||yes|
|Method of confirmation||authcode|
|Registration period after transfer||restarts|
|Average transfer time||max 19 days|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .to domains is available.|
After initiating outgoing transfer send an email to Openprovider support to halt billing operations for the domain.
NB! Billing will not pause unless Openprovider is contacted.
Owner change (trade)
- trade is processed manually by Openprovider support
- comes with additional costs
- extends registration period for 24 months
- deletion is processed realtime
Restore / reactivate
|Registration agreement||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: