This article describes the procedures and requirements of .sk domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
- Registration process - can take up to 1 business day
- Trustee service applied automatically, if domain owner contact isn't located in EU, EEC or EE
|Authorization code required||yes|
|Method of confirmation||authcode|
|Registration period after transfer||extends|
|Average transfer time||max 14 days|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .sk domains is available.|
Owner change (trade)
- Trade - via RCP or API, by updating the owner handle. Process is real-time
- Domain updates - via RCP or API. Processed real-time
- Delete - via RCP or API. Processed real-time
Restore / reactivate
- Restore - not supported for this TLD
|Registration agreement||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: