This article describes the procedures and requirements of .sk domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
Successful domain registration requires:
- two or more nameservers or a nameserver group
- Registrant contact require:
- Address within the EU, EEC or EE
- Trustee service applied automatically, if registrant contact isn't located in EU, EEC or EE
- For private individual
- Passport or ID number
- For companies
- Company registration number
Registration process is not realtime - can take up to 1 business day.
|Authorization code required||yes|
|Method of confirmation||authcode|
|Registration period after transfer||extends|
|Average transfer time||max 14 days|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .sk domains is available.|
Owner change (trade)
- Trade - via RCP or API, by updating the owner handle. Process is real-time
- Domain updates - via RCP or API. Processed real-time
- Delete - via RCP or API. Processed real-time
Restore / reactivate
|Registration agreement||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following:
Due to the regular changes in registry rules and configuration or missing information from registry side, and despite our effort to keep our knowledge base up-to-date, information in the knowledge base may be outdated or incorrect. If you encounter some issue, please report it through the "HotJar" feedback collector on the bottom right, or (if it is blocked by your browser) by clicking the "Submit a request" link below. No rights can be derived from the information in this knowledge base. If there is discrepancy between the knowledge base and the process in Openprovider, the process in Openprovider is leading.