This article describes the procedures and requirements of .pl domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
- authorisation code
- two or more nameservers or a nameserver group
- confirmation email sent by the .pl Registry to the registrant contact must be confirmed.
Transfer can be initiated within 5 days after domain registration/previous transfer.
Additional notes on a .pl transfer
- from the NASK registrar
- from another registrar.
Both types follow a different process.
Transfers from the NASK
- Fax the transfer forms to NASK, the fax can be prepared here (choose registrar "Hosting Concepts B.V.")
- When NASK confirms the transfer, inform Openprovider support at email@example.com
- After the transfer has been requested the domain owner will receive a confirmation email and will be asked to approve the transfer.
From another registrar
- Retrieve the authcode from the current registrar
- Initiate the transfer through RCP
- After the transfer requested the owner receives confirmation email
- Approve the email within 5 days
|Authorization code required||yes|
|Method of confirmation||authcode|
|Registration period after transfer||unchanged|
|Average transfer time||5 days|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .pl domains is available.|
Outgoing transfer requires the following information:
- authorization code
- confirmation email sent by the .PL registry must be confirmed by the current registrant
Owner change (trade)
- owner change - via RCP or API
Both the previous and the new registrant will receive an e-mail.
- contacts' details update - processed realtime
- nameserver updated - processed within 12 hours
If no changes applied after 24 hrs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If renewal is not required, turn autorenew to "off" and let it expire.
- Domain will expire in 2 days before the expiration date.
Explicit delete is available in RCP.
Domain will be deleted immediately and will become available for registration again after 5 days.
Restore / reactivate
- Restore only possible when domain is expired
- Quarantine period can be found under
Detailed extension information > Technical information > Quarantine period
Explicitly deleted domains cannot be restored.
Wait for 5 days until explicitly deleted domain become free.
To recover a deleted domain, e-mail email@example.com within 24 hrs after delete to try to undelete the domain (paid service).
|Registration agreement||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: