This article describes the procedures and requirements of .pl domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
Successful domain registration requires:
- the domain's contact handles (owner, administrative, etc.)
- two or more pre-configured nameservers or a nameserver group
Initiated within 5 days after domain registration/previous transfer.
Additional notes on a .pl transfer
Transfer types: from the NASK registrar/from another registrar.
Both types follow a different process.
Transfers from the NASK
- Fax the transfer forms to NASK, the fax can be prepared here (choose registrar "Hosting Concepts B.V.")
- When NASK confirms the transfer to you, inform our support department on email@example.com
- After the transfer has been requested the domain owner will receive a confirmation email and be asked to approve the transfer.
From another registrar
- Retrieve the auth codes from the current registrar
- Initiate the transfer through the Openprovider control panel
- After the transfer requested the owner receives confirmation email, approve within 5 days
|Authorization code required||yes|
|Method of confirmation||authcode|
|Registration period after transfer||unchanged|
|Average transfer time||5 days|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .pl domains is available.|
Outgoing transfer requires the following information:
- an authorization code
Owner change (trade)
An update is processed in realtime. Nameservers updated in a registry within 12 hrs.
If no changes applied after 24 hrs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If renewal is not required, turn autorenew to "off" and let it expire.
Domain will expire in 2 days before the expiration date.
To explicitly delete a domain, do this via RCP.
Domain will be deleted immediately and become available for registration again after 5 days.
Restoration is not possible after explicit delete.
Restore / reactivate
Name can be restored within 29 days only after expired.
Explicitly deleted domains can not be restored.
Wait for 5 days until explicitly deleted domain become free.
To recover deleted domain, mail email@example.com in 24 hrs after delete (paid service)
|Registration agreement||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: