Registration is realtime and requires local domain owner.
The transfer can be initiated through the control panel.
|Transfer authorization code required
|Method of confirmation
|Registration period after transfer
||max 19 days
|Advanced and simple transfers available
||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .mc domains is available.
Trade (owner change)
A change of ownership can be done by replacing the owner contact in the control panel.
A change of contactdetails can be done by updating the associated handles in the control panel.
A delete is realtime.
|Detailed extension information
- Registry whois:
- Registry web based whois:
- Registry zonefile updates: Real-Time
- DNSSEC support: no
- Minimum length: 2 characters
- Maximum length: 26 characters
- Allowed characters: a-z 0-9 -
- IDN characters: yes
- Registration period: 1 year
- Renewal date offset: 0 days
The number of days before the registry's expiration date, that Openprovider requires the domain to be renewed or expired. More info.
- Soft quarantine period: n/a days
During this period, following after an expiration, the domain can be restored for free. This period does not apply if the domain is deleted explicitly. More info.
- Quarantine period: 0 days
During this period, an expired or deleted domain name can be reactivated at an additional fee.
- Local presence required? yes
- Does Openprovider provide local presence services? no
- Local activity required? no
- Correct nameserver configuration required? no
- The Domain(s) can be registered with local domain owner.
- Domain name has to be very close to company name.
- Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy: http://www.icann.org/en/help/dndr/udrp/rules
||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: