This article describes the procedures and requirements of .ma domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
Registration process can take up to 10 business days to complete
|Authorization code required||yes|
|Method of confirmation||authcode|
|Registration period after transfer||extends|
|Average transfer time||10 days|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .ma domains is available.|
Owner change (trade)
- Trade - via RCP or API, by updating the owner handle. Process is manual, contact Openprovider support to finish the operation
- Domain nameserver updates - via RCP or API. Processed real-time
- Domain handles' details updates - via RCP or API. Process is manual, contact Openprovider support to finish the operation
- Delete - via RCP or API. Deletion application form must be signed and sealed by domain owner. Process is manual, contact Openprovider support to finish the operation
NB: once domain is deleted or expired, registry doesn't provide ETA within which it will be available for registration again
Restore / reactivate
- Restore - not supported for this TLD
|Registration agreement||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following:
Due to the regular changes in registry rules and configuration or missing information from registry side, and despite our effort to keep our knowledge base up-to-date, information in the knowledge base may be outdated or incorrect. If you encounter some issue, please report it through the "HotJar" feedback collector on the bottom right, or (if it is blocked by your browser) by clicking the "Submit a request" link below. No rights can be derived from the information in this knowledge base. If there is discrepancy between the knowledge base and the process in Openprovider, the process in Openprovider is leading.