A .ky domain name registration requires no specific additional data outside of the regular contact details for the owner, administrative and technical contact.
|Transfer authorization code required
|Method of confirmation
|Registration period after transfer
|Advanced and simple transfers available
||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .ky domains is available.
Trade (owner change)
A domain name can not be restored once deleted and has to be registered a new if you want it back.
|Detailed extension information
- Registry whois: whois.kyregistry.ky
- Registry web based whois:
- Registry zonefile updates: Real-Time
- Available second level domains: .com.ky, .net.ky, .org.ky, .edu.ky
- DNSSEC support: no
- Min: 3
- Max: 63
- Alphanumeric and a hyphen except in the first or last position
- IDN: No
- Registration period: 1-10 years
- Renewal date offset: 30 days
The number of days before the registry's expiration date, that Openprovider requires the domain to be renewed or expired. More info.
- Soft quarantine period: n/a days
During this period, following after an expiration, the domain can be restored for free. This period does not apply if the domain is deleted explicitly. More info.
- Quarantine period: 0 days
During this period, an expired or deleted domain name can be reactivated at an additional fee.
- Local presence required? no
- Does Openprovider provide local presence services? no
- Local activity required? no
- Correct nameserver configuration required? no
- The Domain(s) can be registered without further limitations.
- Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy: http://www.icann.org/en/help/dndr/udrp/rules
||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: