The registration can be requested by sending an email to support. Please send us the domainname, handles en nameservers and if you would like to use the local presence service.
This is a manual proces. Please contact support for more information.
|Transfer authorization code required
|Method of confirmation
|Registration period after transfer
|Advanced and simple transfers available
||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .ge domains is available.
Trade (owner change)
|Detailed extension information
- Registry whois:
- Registry web based whois:
- Registry zonefile updates:
- Available second level domains: .com.ge
- DNSSEC support: no
- Minimum length: 3 characters
- Maximum length: 63 characters
- Allowed characters: a-z 0-9 -
- IDN characters: no
- Registration period: 1 year
- Renewal date offset: 0 days
The number of days before the registry's expiration date, that Openprovider requires the domain to be renewed or expired. More info.
- Soft quarantine period: n/a days
During this period, following after an expiration, the domain can be restored for free. This period does not apply if the domain is deleted explicitly. More info.
- Quarantine period: 0 days
During this period, an expired or deleted domain name can be reactivated at an additional fee.
- Local presence required? yes
- Does Openprovider provide local presence services? yes
- Local activity required? yes
- Correct nameserver configuration required? no
- Local presence is required.
- There is a local presence service available (additional fee)
||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: