This article describes the procedures and requirements of .fm domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
- not real-time
- two or more nameservers or a nameserver group
- authorization code
- approval from the current domain admin
- Once the transfer is initiated, please contact us (email@example.com) in order to approve the transfer. It is a manual process so make sure that it is done within two working days of margin, otherwise, if domain gets renewed during the process we cannot ensure a refund.
|Authorization code required||yes|
|Method of confirmation||authcode|
|Registration period after transfer||unchanged|
|Average transfer time|
|Advanced and simple transfers available||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .fm domains is available.|
Owner change (trade)
- processed via owner change
- domain transitions into quarantine for 35 days
Restore / reactivate
- via RCP or API within 35 days after expiration
|Registration agreement||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following:
Due to the regular changes in registry rules and configuration or missing information from registry side, and despite our effort to keep our knowledge base up-to-date, information in the knowledge base may be outdated or incorrect. If you encounter some issue, please report it through the "HotJar" feedback collector on the bottom right, or (if it is blocked by your browser) by clicking the "Submit a request" link below. No rights can be derived from the information in this knowledge base. If there is discrepancy between the knowledge base and the process in Openprovider, the process in Openprovider is leading.