|Transfer authorization code required
|Method of confirmation
|Registration period after transfer
|Advanced and simple transfers available
||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .com.pa domains is available.
Trade (owner change)
Restore of a .pa domain is not possible.
|Detailed extension information
- Registry whois:
- Registry web based whois:
- Registry zonefile updates:
- DNSSEC support:
- Registration period:
- Renewal date offset: 0 days
The number of days before the registry's expiration date, that Openprovider requires the domain to be renewed or expired. More info.
- Soft quarantine period: n/a days
During this period, following after an expiration, the domain can be restored for free. This period does not apply if the domain is deleted explicitly. More info.
- Quarantine period: 0 days
During this period, an expired or deleted domain name can be reactivated at an additional fee.
- Local presence required? no
- Does Openprovider provide local presence services? n/a
- Local activity required? no
- Correct nameserver configuration required? yes
- The technical contact must be different person than the billing contact and the administrative contact
- Nameservers must be configured and return an authoritative answer before the domain is requested.
||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: