The registration can be started in the control panel.
A local presence in Tanzania is required for co.tz domain names. Trustee services are available and are subject to additional costs.
A transfer requires a authorisationcode.
Make sure that the domain is unlocked before starting the transfer process.
|Transfer authorization code required
|Method of confirmation
|Registration period after transfer
|Advanced and simple transfers available
||Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .co.tz domains is available.
Trade (owner change)
|Detailed extension information
- Registry whois:
- Registry web based whois:
- Registry zonefile updates: Unknown
- Available second level domains: .ac.tz, .go.tz, .hotel.tz, .info.tz, .me.tz, .mil.tz, .mobi.tz, .ne.tz, .or.tz, .sc.tz, .tv.tz
- DNSSEC support: no
- Minimum length: 1 characters
- Maximum length: 30 characters
- Allowed characters: a-z 0-9 -
- IDN characters: no
- Registration period: 1 year
- Renewal date offset: 0 days
The number of days before the registry's expiration date, that Openprovider requires the domain to be renewed or expired. More info.
- Soft quarantine period: n/a days
During this period, following after an expiration, the domain can be restored for free. This period does not apply if the domain is deleted explicitly. More info.
- Quarantine period: 0 days
During this period, an expired or deleted domain name can be reactivated at an additional fee.
- Local presence required? yes
- Does Openprovider provide local presence services? yes
- Local activity required? no
- Correct nameserver configuration required? no
- Local address is required.
- Trustee services are available and are subject to additional costs.
||The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following: