This article describes the procedures and requirements of .cr domain names.
Click on the subject below to open the dropdown for more information.
.cr domains are registered through a manual registration process. The manual registration process might involve documents, depending on respective registry regulations, and are therefore not automated for real-time registrations and real-time updates.
Successful domain registration via RCP or API requires:
- Tax number (individual) or VAT number (company) required.
- In case the domain owner is a private person, birth date and the ID number are also required.
Auth code is not required.
|Authorization code required
|Method of confirmation
|Registration period after transfer
|Average transfer time
|Advanced and simple transfers available
|Contact our Sales department to check if easy transfer of 100 or more .cr domains is available.
Owner change (trade)
- Trade and owner changes not possible.
- Requested via RCP or API
- .cr domains are registered through a manual registration process. The manual registration process might involve documents, depending on respective registry regulations, and are therefore not automated for real-time registrations and real-time updates.
- Explicit deletion is possible.
Restore / reactivate
|The registry requires that a registration agreement is in place between the provider and the domain holder. The text of this registration agreement and any required supplements is the following:
Due to the regular changes in registry rules and configuration or missing information from registry side, and despite our effort to keep our knowledge base up-to-date, information in the knowledge base may be outdated or incorrect. If you encounter some issue, please report it through the "HotJar" feedback collector on the bottom right, or (if it is blocked by your browser) by clicking the "Submit a request" link below. No rights can be derived from the information in this knowledge base. If there is discrepancy between the knowledge base and the process in Openprovider, the process in Openprovider is leading.