How to request .pt domain auth code via registry if the current registrar can not provide it?
How to receive auth code for the domain:
- Login to the reserved area at www.dns.pt with the domain holder's NicHandle (see section Registration) and corresponding password.
- If the login details are not known please use password forgotten function: enter the NicHandle, and the registry will send an e-mail with a link to reset the password. This link is valid for 5 days. If the NicHandle is not known, please contact our support department and tell us the domain name for which you want to get the authorization code.
- Search for the domain name
- Click the domain name to go to the domain details
- Find the authorization code (AuthKey) in the "Domain details" section.
- If no code is listed, click on "Actions" button and select "Generate new transfer key"
- This authorization code can be used to initiate the transfer at Openprovider.