Why are Spamexperts filters automatically added into one’s account and invoiced?
There are certain scenarios when SpamFilters can be created directly in the SpamExperts panel bypassing the Openprovider system:
- The filter is created manually by the Openprovider administrator directly in the SpamExperts panel by customer’s request.
- The filter is transferred to Openprovider SpamExperts account from another SpamExperts account
- The filter is created by the customer whom Openprovider gave sub-admin permissions in SpamExperts control panel for usage with a 3rd party system (i.e. Plesk)
To ensure filters ordered using above methods are accessible via RCP and invoiced, the following procedure is performed:
- Reseller’s accounts cross-checked daily against Openprovider SpamExperts account to ensure spam filter portfolio consistency
- If a discrepancy is found, the filter is imported to reseller’ s account and invoiced the same day
- If the invoice fails due to insufficient balance, the filter is deleted
Our system will send a notification to the reseller in case a filter is added or (due to insufficient balance) deleted.