How to synchronise a domain that has been created in RCP with WHMCS?
NB: This article assumes Openprovider domain registrar module has been already configured. Information about installation can be found in the repository.
- Login to WHMCS Admin area and navigate to: Clients > View/Search Clients > John Doe
- Under the Summary tab click Add New Order
- Click Create Custom Promo and create a 100% non-recurring discount (this ensures neither the admin, nor the client are going to be charged)
NB: one has to have user role permission to create custom promotions
- Deselect Order Confirmation, Generate Invoice and Send Email
- Under Domain Registration click Transfer and fill in all the relevant fields
- Click Submit Order
- Accept the order but don't assign it to a Registrar! This will result in billing charges.
- Find the domain under the client you have assigned it to and change the relevant information such as due and expirations dates and select Openprovider as the registrar
- Save the changes and run the DomainSync script