What is a Membership?
A membership plan is a paid 1-year subscription that gives Openprovider resellers the benefits of:
- Access to the same purchasing price on domains that Openprovider receives directly from the registries.
- Possibility to participate in product promotions, with marketing support from Openprovider.
- Discounts on SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and SpamExpert spamfilters.
- Dedicated transfer specialist and dedicated phone support.
There are 3 types of plans:
- Basic, Professional and Expert plans:
give access to the cost prices on 165 ccTLDs, legacy TLDs and all new gTLDs.
Also include various levels of discounts on SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and SpamExpert spamfilters.
- Supreme plans:
give access to all products at the same cost price Openprovider receives from all suppliers.
Curious why Openprovider decided to pass on the cost price to the resellers? Read the explanation in our blog.