How can I request the robot processing of my domain transfers?
Openprovider can help you automatically process your bigger batches of domain transfers via our robots, to help you save time when working with big volumes. You can reach out to your Account Manager or to email@example.com with your request.
When placing your request, make sure to include the following information:
- A brief description of your request
- Your Reseller ID
- Information on the provider from which domains will be transferred (provider name and link to its control panel, credentials to access provider’s web interface and/or API such as username, password (preferably in secure link), API token, etc.
If applicable: additional instructions on IP whitelisting, token generation, etc.)
- Indication of when you'd like the transfers to be started (directly or just before the renewaldate of the domain)
- List of the domains to transfer in .csv format
Once you've placed your request:
- Your Account Manager or the Support Agent will forward your request to our robot specialists.
- Within 7 days from your request, we will confirm with you the date when the robot processing will start.
- We'll keep you updated with the progress of the transfers.
- In case of direct transfers: within 14 days from the robot start date, the transfers will be fully processed, or for any failed transfer we will investigate the reason and we'll align on the next steps with you.