How to create a new user for one's reseller account?
To create a new user credential for your account, please follow the explanation below:
- Go to Account > Account Overview.
- Click on Add contact person.
- Choose the type of contact you want to add and the details.
- Click on Add contact.
Then an email will be sent to the email of the new user with the login details.
You can define following types of contacts:
- The administrative contact will receive all newsletters and all other emails that should not be delivered to another contact person. There can only be one administrative contact in your account.
The admin contact can update all other contacts and details.
Please note that administrative contact has only the privilege to add a New Contact Person for the account.
- The technical contact will not receive any e-mail messages, but only has access to the control panel.
The technical contact can update all users, except the admin contact.
- The abuse contact will receive all automated e-mail messages concerning abuse information. If no abuse contact has been defined, those emails will be sent to the administrative contact.
The abuse contact can update all users, except the admin contact.
- The billing contact will receive all emails regarding finances, like invoices and payment confirmation requests. If no billing contact has been defined, those emails will be sent to the administrative contact.
The billing contact can update all users, except the admin contact.
To prevent your inbox from being cluttered with messages, you can consider to set up a "rule" or "forwarder" in your mailbox to redirect the emails to a specific folder.
One example how you can do this: