If you transfer a domain to your own account, it may be that the domain is already registered at Openprovider, but with another reseller. You don't have to take care about this: in most cases the transfer process works exactly similar as a transfer from another registrar.
If you have a lot of domains that you want to move between two reseller accounts, for example because you are merging multiple accounts that you manage (or splitting a single account), regular transfers may not be the most efficient way.
For such cases, we have a special process that allows for an internal bulk transfer - a bulk transfer between two Openprovider resellers that requires just two signatures on a transfer form. Apart from efficiency, the biggest advantage is that all contact data will be migrated as well and expiration dates do not change. The procedure is as follows:
- Complete and sign the internal bulk transfer form; both the current and the new reseller should sign
- In case just a part of the account must be transferred, a list of the affected domains must be sent in two forms: a plain text list and a list signed by both resellers
- By signing the form, the gaining reseller agrees on paying the fixed fee of €80 for the bulk transfer
- Openprovider will validate the bulk transfer with the losing and gaining reseller
- Finally, Openprovider will complete the bulk transfer