I am a registrant / domain owner. How do I find my hosting provider?
Openprovider does not directly deal with end customer and we do not offer any hosting or email services. So we do not have login credentials, ftp details or access to content on the site itself.
In case you are an end customer / registrant (domain owner) and would like to change details for your domain, website or request a transfer code, we advise you to contact your hosting provider. This is the company who can help you with these requests.
We can not provide reseller details from our database to endusers, due the our terms & conditions. Besides, there might be a an other layer between our reseller and your hosting provider or contact person. Due to both reasons, we ask you to locate your contact person or hosting company via the following leads:
- Check the monthly or yearly invoices for your domain or hosting services. This will be your hosting provider or contact person.
- Check the nameservers of your domain via the whois. (ns1.namehostingprovider.nl)
It might contain the name of the hosting provider and gives you a clue who your hosting provider is.
- In case of a .nl domain-> check the whois via this link and check the results of the "reseller" or "admin contact" of the domain. This will be your hosting provider or contact person.
- In case of a .be domain -> check the whois via this link and check the results of the "Onsite" contact of the domain. This will be your hosting provider or contact person.
- In case of a .eu domain-> check the whois via this link , section "WHOIS" and check the results of the "On-site" or "Technical" contact of the domain. This will be your hosting provider or contact person.
- In case of a gtld, like .com, .net, .org etc -> Use the contact form via this link , enter the domain name and select which contact you would like to reach out to.
In case your hosting provider does not respond to you, please refer to this article where we explain the "escalation procedure" in order to retrieve your Authorization code (transfer code) for your domain.
In case you are the legal owner of the domain and you can not remember or retrieve information from your hosting provider anymore, you can use the form "I am a domain owner" on the following page: