Update: an alternative solution to the problem has been introduced in a separate branch of the project in the module's repository. Please check the details here to get more information on the matter.
- TLD and Pricing synchronization utility doesn't produce any results upon running it
- The cogwheel animation in WHMCS is followed by a blank page
Due to the number of TLDs supported by Openprovider, some WHMCS installations may have time-outs when synchronizing the TLD pricing. This happens because Openprovider API needs to calculate custom prices (depending on the membership) for one's particular account and WHMCS requires a significant amount of time to process all 1500+ TLDs.
- Enable System Module Debug Log in WHMCS
- Increase max_execution_time and memory_limit for PHP scripts
- Start TLD Price sync
- If the page goes blank after the animation disappears, navigate to the System Module Debug Log, and make sure
searchextensionrequestAPI request is being called.
- If it is, find whether or not the response is cut off abruptly.
- If point 5 is true, then the execution is most probably terminated by the timeout of the web server
- Try increasing the TimeOut directive in the config file of httpd service or its equivalent for nginx
- Restart the synchronization.