UPD: alternative solution to the problem has been introduced in a separate branch of the project in the module's repository. Please check the details in these release notes to get more information on the matter.
- TLD and Pricing synchronisation utility doesn't produce any results upon running it
- The cog wheel animation in WHMCS is followed by a blank page
Due to Openprovider API limitations the registrar module requires a significant amount of time (2 - 5 minutes) to process the price synchronisation. This happens because Openprovider API needs to calculate custom prices (depending on the membership or the tier) for one's particular account.
- Enable System Module Debug Log in WHMCS
- Increase max_execution_time and max_input_time for PHP scripts
- Start TLD Price sync
- If the page goes blank after the animation disappears, navigate to the System Module Debug Log, make sure
searchextensionrequestAPI request is being called
- If it is, find whether or not the response is cut off abruptly (the XML is invalid, <openxml> tag isn't closed, etc)
- If point 5 is true, then the execution is most probably terminated by the timeout of the web server
- Try increasing TimeOut directive in the config file of httpd service or its equivalent for nginx
- Restart the synchronisation