Yes, several certificates support this. All Comodo certificates can be ordered with an IP address as 'common name', as can the GeoTrust True Business ID certificate. The other certificate types can only be ordered on hostnames.
Articles in this section
- How to schedule validation call for Symantec?
- Adding a wildcard in a multidomain SSL request
- Auto renew option for active SSL certificates
- Alternative validation methods for SSL Certificates
- Manual for Pre-validation checks
- Should I include www. in the common name or not?
- Comodo (Sectigo) OV certificates validation
- DV (domain validation) for COMODO certificates
- How do I reissue a certificate?
- Can I request an SSL certificate on an IP address instead of a domain name?