Comodo, GeoTrust and RapidSSL do not limit the number of servers on which an SSL certificate is installed. If you want to install an SSL certificate of thawte or VeriSign on multiple servers, please contact our Sales department.
Articles in this section
- How to schedule validation call for Symantec?
- Adding a wildcard in a multidomain SSL request
- Changes to Validation Process for Symantec SSL certificates
- Auto renew option for active SSL certificates
- Alternative validation methods for SSL Certificates
- Manual for Pre-validation checks
- Should I include www. in the common name or not?
- OV (organization validation) for COMODO certificates
- DV (domain validation) for COMODO certificates
- SHA1 or SHA256