Some SSL certificates services include a limited Warranty to provide your site extra assurance that your site is safe to conduct online business. This Warranty is payable to your site visitors who rely on the SSL certificate and who incur losses resulting directly from an online credit card transaction as a result of a mis-issued SSL certificate.
Articles in this section
- SSL Certificates
- Validation steps for Comodo SSL OV / EV orders
- New SSL panel in Openprovider
- What are the differences between the SSL certificates?
- Requesting and installing an SSL certificate
- What do the warranties for SSL certificates mean? What is covered by them?
- Free SSL suggestion wizard for inclusion on your own website
- SSL Certificates and SEO
- Heartbleed OpenSSL vulnerability