Where can I find the authorization code of the domain?
The authorization codes to transfer a domain out to another registrar or to use for a reseller change
(internal transfer) can be found here.
- Click on domain overview (https://rcp.openprovider.eu/web/action/index#/domain/overview)
- Fill the domain name in for which the authorization code should be obtained and click on
- In the results below the domain name is shown.
Click on the domain name:
- The authorization code can be found here.
- For a transfer out it is necessary to unlock the domain.
If there is no code then this can mean one of two things;
- This TLD does not use authorization codes. This can be confirmed this by checking our TLD documentation.
- There is no code generated yet. Commonly because it is only valid for a short period of time, or because it is sent to the registry directly. In such cases, go to authorization code management to generate a new code!