Where can I find the authorization code of the domain?
Where can I reset the authorization code of the domain?
The authorization codes to transfer a domain out to another registrar or to use for a reseller change
(internal transfer) can be found here.
- Click on domain overview (https://cp.openprovider.eu/web/action/index#/domain/overview)
- Fill the domain name in for which the authorization code should be obtained and click on
- In the results below the domain name is shown.
Click on the domain name:
- The authorization code can be found here.
- For a transfer out it is necessary to unlock the domain.
If there is no code then this can mean one of two things;
- This TLD does not use authorization codes.
This can be confirmed this by checking our TLD documentation.
- There is no code generated yet. Commonly because it is only valid for a short period of time, or because it is sent to the registry directly. In such cases, go to authorization code management to generate a new code!
Reset the authorization code of the domain
Some TLDs will support an authorization code reset. If the registry supports this function, the option Reset authorization code? is displayed on the Authorization code management page.
In case the option is not displayed, this TLD will not support an authorization code reset.