When you do not longer use a license (for example, because you already ordered a new one), you can delete the license from the license details screen. The license will be deleted directly at Plesk. Any remaining period will not be credited.
Articles in this section
- What problems can be encountered when ordering a license?
- How do I install Plesk?
- Differences in Plesk types and editions
- How do I replace my existing license with an Openprovider key?
- How do I delete a license?
- I made a mistake when ordering my license. Can I still cancel it?
- Plesk Support
- What happens when Odin (Parallels) releases a new Plesk version?
- How long takes an upgrade to become effective?
- Why can't a license be downgraded?