When you do not longer use a license (for example, because you already ordered a new one), you can delete the license from the license details screen. The license will be deleted directly at Plesk. Any remaining period will not be credited.
Articles in this section
- Differences in Plesk types and editions
- Plesk & Virtuozzo products lifecycles
- What problems can be encountered when ordering a license?
- How do I install Plesk?
- How do I replace my existing license with an Openprovider key?
- How do I delete a license?
- I made a mistake when ordering my license. Can I still cancel it?
- Plesk Support
- What happens when new Plesk version is released?
- How long does it take for license upgrade to become effective?