An upgrade is activated immediately in your license. The only thing you should do, is load the changed license details in your Plesk Panel by going to Tools -> License management and select Retrieve/Refresh key. This will recheck your key with Odin (Parallels) and update your Plesk accordingly.
Articles in this section
- What problems can be encountered when ordering a license?
- How do I install Plesk?
- Differences in Plesk types and editions
- How do I replace my existing license with an Openprovider key?
- How do I delete a license?
- I made a mistake when ordering my license. Can I still cancel it?
- Plesk Support
- What happens when new Plesk version is released?
- How long does it take for license upgrade to become effective?
- Why can't a license be downgraded?