If you have not yet installed Parallels Plesk Panel on your server, you can download the installation files from the Plesk website. On this page, you will also find a link to the documentation, that includes an installation manual. After installation, you should upload the license in order to use all features of it.
Articles in this section
- What problems can be encountered when ordering a license?
- How do I install Plesk?
- Differences in Plesk types and editions
- How do I replace my existing license with an Openprovider key?
- How do I delete a license?
- I made a mistake when ordering my license. Can I still cancel it?
- Plesk Support
- What happens when Odin (Parallels) releases a new Plesk version?
- How long takes an upgrade to become effective?
- Why can't a license be downgraded?