Odin (Parallels) does not support downgrading of a license. That means, that if you purchased a 300-domain license, you cannot decrease the number of domains to 100, but you can increase to 'unlimited'. Another example: adding a Power Pack is possible, but you can't delete it from your license once purchased. If you want to have a more restricted license, you need to order a new one, and cancel the current license.
Articles in this section
- Differences in Plesk types and editions
- What problems can be encountered when ordering a license?
- How do I install Plesk?
- How do I replace my existing license with an Openprovider key?
- How do I delete a license?
- I made a mistake when ordering my license. Can I still cancel it?
- Plesk Support
- What happens when new Plesk version is released?
- How long does it take for license upgrade to become effective?
- Why can't a license be downgraded?