Via the reseller control panel, you can submit any registered trademark to Openprovider and thus to the TMCH. But TMCH also accepts court validated marks and marks protected by statute or treaty. If you have such a mark, please contact our support department with all details about the mark.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my Trademark Clearinghouse-record to Openprovider?
- For how long is my Trademark Clearinghouse subscription valid?
- Can I include abused misspellings in my trademark order?
- Can I also submit court validated marks or marks protected by statute or treaty?
- When should I submit my trademark to the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- What is the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- Do I need the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- Can I register my trademark for more than one year?
- What trademark can be registered in the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- Can a device mark (image mark) be registered in the Trademark Clearinghouse?