Yes, as long as your mark includes clearly distinguishable valid characters. For more details, please refer to the TMCH Guidelines section 5 (http://trademark-clearinghouse.com/sites/default/files/files/downloads/TMCH%20guidelines%20v1.2%20comm_0.pdf).
Articles in this section
- What is the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- Do I need the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- Can I transfer my Trademark Clearinghouse-record to Openprovider?
- For how long is my Trademark Clearinghouse subscription valid?
- Can I include abused misspellings in my trademark order?
- Can I also submit court validated marks or marks protected by statute or treaty?
- Can I register my trademark for more than one year?
- What trademark can be registered in the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- Can a device mark (image mark) be registered in the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- What is a label?