Yes, you can register your trademark for 1, 3 or 5 years. This gives you a financial advantage, and reduces administrative tasks for you. The TMCH will verify your trademark registration on an annual basis, but only if the TMCH requires some clarifications, you will be contacted.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my Trademark Clearinghouse-record to Openprovider?
- For how long is my Trademark Clearinghouse subscription valid?
- Can I include abused misspellings in my trademark order?
- Can I also submit court validated marks or marks protected by statute or treaty?
- When should I submit my trademark to the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- What is the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- Do I need the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- Can I register my trademark for more than one year?
- What trademark can be registered in the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- Can a device mark (image mark) be registered in the Trademark Clearinghouse?