The Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH) is appointed by ICANN to validate trademarks: it checks whether a trademark is valid and in use. If so, it stores a record of it in a centralized database. This database is used by registries and registrars to check the existence and validity of a trademark.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my Trademark Clearinghouse-record to Openprovider?
- For how long is my Trademark Clearinghouse subscription valid?
- Can I include abused misspellings in my trademark order?
- Can I also submit court validated marks or marks protected by statute or treaty?
- When should I submit my trademark to the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- What is the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- Do I need the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- Can I register my trademark for more than one year?
- What trademark can be registered in the Trademark Clearinghouse?
- Can a device mark (image mark) be registered in the Trademark Clearinghouse?