No. Only holders of a registered trademark can register their trademark names in the Sunrise. Companies have to wait until the Sunrise is over.
Articles in this section
- New gTLD launch calendar
- Can I get my own extension?
- What are premium domains?
- What is the Early Access Program (EAP)?
- Customize Trademark Claims Notification e-mail
- Which new gTLDs are available for pre-registration?
- When will the new gTLDs be released?
- How much will the new gTLDs cost?
- How can I pre-register via the API?
- How much does a pre-registration cost?