No. Only holders of a registered trademark can register their trademark names in the Sunrise. Companies have to wait until the Sunrise is over.
Articles in this section
- New gTLD launch calendar
- Can I get my own extension?
- Extended information about gTLD transfers
- Customize Trademark Claims Notification e-mail
- How much will the new gTLDs cost?
- What are the advantages of "Protected Marks Lists" (TREx, DPML and Uni EPS)?
- Can I register domains including my trademark in the Sunrise?
- Can I cancel my pre-registration?
- Can I register my company name in the Sunrise?
- Can I register my trademark in all TLDs during their Sunrises?