Apart from any registry policies, the main requirement for a Sunrise registration is that your trademark has to be validated by the Trademark Clearinghouse. After validation, the trademark owner receives a unique code, the so-called SMD (Signed Mark Data). This code is sent to the registry along with the other domain registration data.
Articles in this section
- What are premium domains?
- New gTLD launch calendar
- Can I get my own extension?
- What is the Early Access Program (EAP)?
- Customize Trademark Claims Notification e-mail
- Which new gTLDs are available for pre-registration?
- When will the new gTLDs be released?
- How much will the new gTLDs cost?
- How can I pre-register via the API?
- How much does a pre-registration cost?