Yes. As long as a pre-registration is not prepared to be registered (which is shortly before the opening of the General Availability), you can delete the pre-registration from your account and you will not be charged.
Articles in this section
- Can I get my own extension?
- What are premium domains?
- What is the Early Access Program (EAP)?
- Customize Trademark Claims Notification e-mail
- Which new gTLDs are available for pre-registration?
- When will the new gTLDs be released?
- How much will the new gTLDs cost?
- How can I pre-register via the API?
- How much does a pre-registration cost?
- What are the advantages of "Protected Marks Lists" (DPML/TREx)?