A pre-registration is free of any charge and obligation. Shortly before a TLD will be released, we inform you about the time schedule, prices and other details. You can then decide whether or not you want to keep the pre-registration. If you decide to keep it, you will be charged shortly before the General Availability.
Articles in this section
- What are premium domains?
- New gTLD launch calendar
- Can I get my own extension?
- What is the Early Access Program (EAP)?
- Customize Trademark Claims Notification e-mail
- Which new gTLDs are available for pre-registration?
- When will the new gTLDs be released?
- How much will the new gTLDs cost?
- How can I pre-register via the API?
- How much does a pre-registration cost?