You can only order products and services if your account balance is sufficient. If you run out of balance, you can increase your balance by making an online payment. Openprovider supports the following major payment methods:
- Credit card: for international customers, a credit card payment is the fastest way to deposit money on your Openprovider account. We support the major credit card types: VISA, EuroCard/MasterCard and American Express. A small fee will be charged to cover the transaction costs. The money is immediately available in your account.
- iDeal: for Dutch customers, an iDeal payment is the most convenient payment method. No additional fees are charged and the payment is processed realtime.
- PayPal: customers preferring PayPal can send money as well. An additional fee will be charged to cover the transaction costs. PayPal transfers are not proceeded real-time and can take up to three days.
- Wire transfer / bank transfer: if a realtime payment is not possible, you can do a wire transfer. Always initiate such payment in your control panel as you will not only get the bank details but also a unique payment ID. Cross-border bank transfers can take up to 5 business days to complete.
- Important: be sure to wire exactly the right amount with exactly the right payment ID, otherwise the payment cannot be processed. In that case, you will automatically get your payment refunded within 2 weeks.