You can contact Openprovider for Plesk technical assistance if the license has been purchased via your Openprovider account. Please contact us at email@example.com and follow the steps given on this template so that we can submit a ticket at Plesk for you. We need the following information:
- License number: PLSK.012345678 (example)
- Customizations that customers made in Plesk, both to access it, as if there is a specific package or configuration made on the server.
- License version: 12.5 (example)
- Server OS: Windows 2012 (example)
- Short Description of the problem: in English.
- Server Credentials
Only when we receive all these details we will be able to open a ticket for you with Plesk. Once they answer us, we will send you their answer and we will do the same with them when you answer us.
More information about whitelisting ip addresses you can find here:
Please note that our office hours are from Monday to Friday and from 9:00h to 17:00h CET.
If you would like to have 24/7 support for Plesk products you can activate a support subscription directly at Plesk via this link: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213953025
Subscriptions terms from Plesk Support:
- Support is not provided for the End of life versions of Plesk: https://www.plesk.com/support/plesk-lifecycle/