You can contact Openprovider for Plesk technical assistance if the license has been purchased via your Openprovider account. Please contact us at email@example.com and follow the steps given on this template so that we can submit a ticket at Plesk for you. We need the following information:
- License number: PLSK.012345678 (example)
- Customizations that customers made in Plesk, both to access it, as if there is a specific package or configuration made on the server.
- License version: 12.5 (example)
- Server OS: Windows 2012 (example)
- Short Description of the problem: in English.
- Server Credentials
With these details we will be able to open a ticket for you with Plesk. After which Plesk will contact you to solve the issue. Once the ticket has been created you will have direct contact with Plesk support.
Please note that our office hours are from Monday to Friday and from 9:00h to 17:00h CET.
If you would like to have 24/7 support for Plesk products you can activate a support subscription directly at Plesk via this link: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213953025
Subscriptions terms from Plesk Support:
- Support is not provided for the End of life versions of Plesk: https://www.plesk.com/support/plesk-lifecycle/